- This event has passed.
NACD CES® Experience
January 8 - January 10
- « Director Pay Trends: Aligning Pay With Shareholder Value
- WomenCorporateDirectors Private and Family Company Director Summit 2019 »
NACD invites directors to the first-and-only board-focused experience at the Consumer Electronics Show (CES®)—the world’s largest and most influential technology show. This exclusive opportunity, available only through NACD, is all-inclusive to provide everything you’ll need to enjoy the show:
- Official CES credentials with access to the show floor and select CES programming January 8–10, 2019
- NACD’s director-curated agenda (January 8–10) synthesizing the pivotal aspects of the show from a board lens
- Private, expert-led tour of the CES exhibits most relevant to the future of business
- Two-night stay at a Las Vegas hotel
- All meals, where you’ll have a chance to debrief and engage in thought-provoking conversations with your fellow boardroom leaders
Technology, coupled with the shifting landscape of consumer tastes and social and demographic trends, is disrupting business in every industry at an increasingly rapid pace. Directors must be more proactive than ever before in ensuring that their companies are alert to how these shifts impact the company’s risk profile and strategic plan.