- This event has passed.
Better Questions for Boards – The board’s role in navigating geopolitics
July 17, 2018 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
- « CEO Pay 2018 Trends and Issues
- Webinar: Conversation Ground Rules—Gender, Race, and Ethnicity in the Workplace »
With political outcomes and the economic environment becoming harder to predict, many organizations see policy uncertainty, geopolitical tensions and changes in trade policy and protectionism as key risks. At the same time, business leaders are optimistic about the near-term US outlook. The panel will discuss how boards and companies are addressing geopolitics at the board level and cover topics such as:
- What is geopolitics, and why is it a top board priority?
- Business and risk management implications of geopolitics
- Framework for developing a geostrategy
- Key considerations for board oversight of geopolitics